Business Transformation for Business Process Engagements
The Sutherland business transformation group is often the first point of engagement with our clients. Business transformation provides four distinct transition services that allow us to develop a deep understanding of the client's business function before a solution is implemented, resulting in increased speed of transition and implementation, improved profitability for our clients, improved forecasting ability, and the potential to identify additional areas for process improvement across the client's entire organization.
In many cases, the business transformation group will unearth new opportunities for the client to realize value and allow clients to sequentially streamline additional business functions. Typically, our business transformation group will maintain close contact with our clients throughout the client relationship, resulting in ongoing identification of new areas for process improvement and allowing us to implement globally delivered solutions to address these needs.
- Discovery of process efficiency and transformation opportunities
- Techniques include mapping, gap analysis and readiness assessment
- Leverages industry expertise to configure and deploy new business models, create new revenue streams with our clients.
- Globally meshed, multi-geography delivery models that align with the client's desired business outcome.
- Establishes new platform strategies to reduce client risk and improve productivity,
- Builds innovative smart technology components to run our clients' business process in a shared environment.
- Planning and execution of the transition of functions
- Includes project management and service delivery from contract initialization through steady state implementation.
The Sutherland Advantage
- Business transformation and process consulting combine to strengthen our integrated business transformation strategy
- Provides Sutherland the ability to act as an extension of our clients' businesses
- Allows continuous improvements in top line growth and cost management throughout the client's organization