Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Transform Business Operations with Robotic Process Automation
Many organizations struggle with the following front and back office challenges:
- Disparate, inadequately integrated systems technology, that require redundant data entry or cutting and pasting between systems;
- Complex business or regulatory compliance rules inconsistently applied across operations;
- An inordinate amount of data quality issues due to human error;
- Poor resource utilization with skilled resources consumed with repetitive manual work, and unable to focus on higher priority, value-added initiatives.
Sutherland Global Services (SGS) helps organizations leverage Robotic Process Automation (RPA) as a catalyst for business process transformation and innovation to address these challenges. Sutherland is a leading pioneer in RPA technology solutions.
Leverage Proven Skills and Methodologies for Operational Innovation
SGS Transformational Approach: Sutherland assists organizations by designing solutions that transform their business processes by leveraging the power of RPA through its A3 methodology:
- A1: Sutherland performs its Rapid Assessment of the current landscape to understand the ‘As Is’ business process environment. Based on the current state, Sutherland defines the business requirements along with the applicable business rules and decision matrixes.
- A2: In the next stage, Sutherland develops an RPA enabled process design, delineating those areas that can readily be automated, those areas that with process redesign may be automated, and those areas that must remain manual.
- A3: In this stage, Sutherland works with organizations to optimize manual parts of the redesigned process to optimize efficiencies and effectiveness.
RPA Transformation Team: To ensure success with any RPA deployment, Sutherland engages resources with the right combination of a broad range of skills, including:
- Six Sigma Black Belts – identify opportunities for business process transformation and change;
- Business Process Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) – redesign business processes leveraging robotic automation;
- Automation Technology SMEs – deploy robotic automation capabilities driven by the integrated process design;
- Quality and Training – ensure smooth transition to the newly designed automated process operations;
- Project Management – track and optimize overall program execution.
Reduce Costs, Increase Efficiency, Improve Accuracy
Organizations can easily automate business processes quickly and cost effectively without the need to create, replace or further develop expensive platforms. RPA is a non-intrusive technology, which limits INFOSEC concerns.
50-70 percent of work generally carried out by shared services or outsourced operations can be automated. The remaining judgment based work moves these operations up the value chain.
Among its many advantages, RPA offers:
- Dramatic cost-savings with 40-70% labor cost reductions;
- Reduced process cycle times;
- Increased quality with near 0% error rates;
- Improved audit and compliance analytics.