Back-Office Management Services
Sutherland back office services help reduce costs and increase operational efficiencies. They draw substantially on our deep industry-based knowledge and support the entire lifecycle of our client’s customers. We also provide corporate services, which cater to our clients’ employees.
The following summarizes the back office services that we currently provide to our clients:
Drive Down Costs and Increase Transparency
- End-to-end F&A back office support service solutions
- Accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing and customer invoicing and reporting
- Supports the Revenue Management Cycle stages via Order Receipt, Invoicing, Receipts, Collections and Accounting
- Credit verification, customer information maintenance, invoice entry, receipts application, aging analysis, and collection utilizing different channels of communication (telephone, emails and letters), bad debt management, write-offs and adjustments
Accelerate Savings and Improve Procurement Performance
- Spend analysis - Including data gathering, cleansing and classification
- Sourcing support & analytics - Supplier market and risk analysis, bid evaluation
- Transactional procurement - Purchase requests, PO management, catalog management, invoicing, and 3-way matching
- Contract management - Contract authoring, contract renewals, clause and document library, recovery audit.
Focus on your core competencies
- Enable your HR team to focus on strategic human capital management issues
- Reduce costs and increase the quality of employee services.
- Includes benefits administration, payroll processing, and workforce management tasks
- Back Office Services - Sutherland Delivers BPO Success
- Procurement Outsourcing - Accelerate Savings and Improve Performance
- Spend Analysis - Save Millions with Granular Enterprise-Wide Spend Visibility
- Sourcing Support and Analytics - Realize Savings and Improve Bottom Line with Intelligent Insights on Supply Market
- Contract Management - Realize Savings Through Contract Compliance
- Procure to Pay - Reduce Cost of Procurement and Compress Cycle Time