Introduction to SmartLeap™
SmartLeap™ helps companies deliver smarter technical support through a combination of best in class people, process and technology components. SmartLeap™ delivers reduced support Operating Expenses, enhanced productivity, additional revenue while simultaneously transforming customer experience via support automation, channel management and effective knowledge management. The platform enables robust efficiency resulting in a win-win solution. Proven & tested, SmartLeap™ is what support organizations need today.
Sutherland’s SmartLeap™ practice works with customers to address the following business imperatives:
- Reducing operating expenses
- Enhancing revenue generation
- Improving end-customer stickiness
- Evolving and launching innovative models for customer support
SmartLeap™ achieves this through a comprehensive framework that combines Sutherland’s two decades experience in customer and technical support, our heritage in effective & scalable technology infrastructure and our extensive investment in developing latest generation tools and automation technologies that provide integrated multi-channel support.
Sutherland's SmartLeap™ provides several areas of unique value:
- SmartLeap™ components deflects call volume and uses automated non- voice channels to reduce operating expenses
- Use the extensive knowledge base of 120,000 + articles available to deflect voice calls to self-help medium
- Use automated chat to push informational queries to automated channel thus eliminating the need for manpower to handle informational queries
- Use desktop applications to fix issues at source and prevent customers from calling
- IVR based call PIN technology to control the calls coming into the call center
- Improve revenue via a paid premium support offerings that complement the in scope Level 1 technical support
- Convert out-of-scope issues into opportunities of revenue via Sutherland powered premium support offerings
- Expand the product offerings and include wide range of services that can be up-sold or attached with the core product of the customer
- Multiple revenue models such as pay-per-incident, pay-by-pin and subscription
- Multiple collection techniques such as credit card, debit card, PayPal, etc.
- Traditional delivery models where we own people, process, and technology
- Design, development, and deployment is our responsibility
- Outcome based financial models where risk and reward are shared
- Multiple client facing branding choices for service and solutions
- Expands the offerings and becomes more relevant to the customer by being one-stop solution center for all customer issues
- Improves the stickiness by launching desktop resident applications that can act as calling card support, and embeds within the customers day-to-day online experience
- Uses the historical information about the customer computer usage patterns to create and offer products that are much more relevant to the customers need
- Sutherland can help with product and offering design
- Sutherland supports the end-to-end lifecycle of activities from demand / lead generation, sales support, sales and delivering of service
- SmartLeap™ technology components can be used in each part of the lifecycle as follows:
- Discovery for online and offline demand generation
- Selling for online based tools to improve the efficiency of sales
- Satisfy tool based service delivery that improve the quality and consistency of support
- Retain integrated multi-channel approach to follow up with marketing campaigns and renewal strategies
SmartLeap™ Deployment Models
Sutherland offers multiple models that provide enterprises with the flexibility to customize the engagement to their specific needs:
Model 1: Client-white labeled front-end with the back-end managed by Sutherland, our client or a mix of both. Client assumes all legal obligations related to customer service. This model requires high degree of customization to match client’s product/ services ethos.
Model 2: Co-branded front-end with the back-end managed by Sutherland or a mix of client and Sutherland. Co-branding with client allows end-customers to be serviced by Sutherland as the legal entity. Requires some customization, but can mostly be serviced through out-of-box Sutherland pay-for-support solutions.
Model 3: Sutherland branded front-end with the back-end managed by Sutherland. No brand or legal risk on client. Requires minimal customization and can be brought online in a matter of weeks.