S&P Global Ratings Publishes List Of Third-Party Due Diligence Firms Reviewed For U.S. RMBS As Of Sept. 13, 2023
NEW YORK (S&P Global Ratings) Sept. 13, 2023--S&P Global Ratings today updated its list of reviewed firms that conduct third-party due diligence for U.S. residential mortgage-backed securities (RMBS).
Since our last published update to this list in May 2023, S&P Global Ratings has completed a review of Sutherland Mortgage Services Inc. as a third-party due diligence firm that conducts due diligence for U.S. RMBS.
We reviewed the following third-party due diligence firms that conduct due diligence for U.S. RMBS, and they meet the assessment factors discussed in our U.S. RMBS criteria (see "Methodology And Assumptions for Rating U.S. RMBS Issued 2009 And Later," published Feb. 22, 2018):
- Adfitech Inc.
- Altisource Portfolio Solutions (Trelix)
- Analytic Focus LLC
- Birdsey Group Residential LLC (The)
- Birkshire Group L.P. (The)
- Canopy Financial Technology Partners LLC
- Clayton Services LLC
- Clarifii LLC
- Consolidated Analytics Inc.
- Covius Real Estate Services LLC
- CrossCheck Compliance LLC
- Digital Risk LLC
- Evolve Mortgage Services LLC
- Infinity International Processing Services Inc.
- IngletBlair LLC
- Incenter Diligence Solutions (formerly known as Edge Mortgage Advisory Co. LLC)
- Invigorate Finance LLC
- Maxwell Diligence Solutions LLC
- MetaSource LLC
- Mission Global LLC
- Mortgage Industry Advisory Corp.
- Oakleaf Group LLC (The)
- Opus Capital Markets Consultants LLC
- Phoenix Collateral Advisors LLC
- Recovco Mortgage Management LLC
- Residential RealEstate Review Inc.
- Review Before Investing LLC
- Selene Diligence LLC (formerly known as Selene New Diligence Advisors LLC)
- SitusAMC (formerly known as AMC Diligence LLC)
- StoneHill Group Inc. (The)
- Sutherland Mortgage Services Inc.
- Visionet Systems Inc.
We will periodically publish updates to this list as we add, confirm, or remove third-party due diligence firms.
Sutherland is an experience-led digital transformation company. Our mission is to deliver exceptionally designed and engineered experiences for customers and employees. For over 35 years, we have cared for our client's customers, delivering measurable results and accelerating growth. Our proprietary, AI-based products and platforms are built using robust IP and automation. We are a team of global professionals, operationally effective, culturally meshed, and committed to our clients and to one another. We call it One Sutherland.
# # #
+ 1 (212) 438 0455
James T Taylor
+ 1 (212) 438 6067