Smart Hospital Operations Delivered at the Edge
A data-first approach to improved hospital operations.
Transforming Hospital Operations
Hospital Operations Management has always played a critical role directly impacting the patient experience and efficient provision of clinical care.
Smart hospitals integrate data from people, assets, and spaces within and outside the hospital facility for real-time analysis, increasing operational efficiencies, ensuring cyber hygiene of clinical devices, and optimizing asset and staff utilization for better experiences and outcomes.
Reinventing Healthcare Operations
Monitor Key metrices pertaining to all your medical and non-medical assets on a real-time basis and take correct actions to optimize their performance and improve their utilization.
Leverage AI-ML to continuously analyze the data collected from your assets and use this information to make your operations more predictive, thereby reducing unwanted asset downtime.
Proactively identify cybersecurity risks your network connected medical devices maybe exposed to and take corrective actions to mitigate those risks.
Monitor and analyze key data related to your Energy, Water, Utility and Waste Management. Make informed decisions to reduce your Carbon Footprint and meet your ESG Targets.
Allows you to leverage the full power of your connected portfolio on a ‘pay-as-you-Go’ basis thereby reducing your initial capex investment.
Our Smart Hospital Solutions
Incorporating predictive analytics and intelligent automation to optimize asset lifecycle management across clinical & non-clinical assets.
- Improve Asset Lifetime Value
- Automate fault detection & diagnostics
- Optimize Maintenance costs
- Digital register and digital twin of asset
Cybersecurity of clinical devices
Deploying solution to discover, assess and manage cybersecurity risks, software updates and threats on an ongoing basis
- Enhance protection from cyber attacks
- Maintain Regulatory Compliance
- Ensure optimal functioning of clinical devices
- Achieve higher ROI
Ensuring smooth running of hospital facility to aid faster recovery among patients and higher employee morale.
- Provide occupant comfort
- Achieve higher facility uptime
- Assure safety and security
- Maintain reliable records for regulatory compliance
Real Time Location Tracking
Tracking location of mobile assets, staff and patients to reduce wain
- Improve staff efficiency
- Assure safety of infants and medically compromised patients
- Increase availability of mobile devices
- Optimize inventory management
Uniting disparate systems into one platform to enhance security management and control.
- Improve outpatient experience by better crowd control
- Effective Better Emergency response
- Protect assets and staff
- Automate alerts & actions
The solution lies in technology; technology that is seamlessly integrated, data that is liberated from siloes and is analyzed and ready to meet the healthcare facility’s objectives.
- Maturity Assessment: Review end-to-end hospital and facility processes and technologies and identify gaps
- Design: Create a future-state landscape including integrated systems, digitized processes, data analytics and automated decision management
- Build: Integrate all relevant systems, Collect, Store Organize, Analyze, Visualize, Report data and address technology gaps
- Deploy: Implement the future-state technology and processes
- Manage: Deliver business outcomes ‘as-a-service’ through an integrated Command & Control Center