Intelligent Facilities Management for Your Organization
Ensure a clean, healthy and productive environment today that acts as a shock-absorber for future disruption.
From dealing with embedded and siloed technology systems to a lack of facility operations and visibility across technology, processes and people deployment, managers are left to deal with gaps in knowledge, technology implementation, process maturity and staff capabilities.
The architecture follows a system-of-systems approach and supports both cloud-based as well as on-premises deployments.”
Implementing software alone is not sufficient. Organizations need experienced partners to help them use and reap the full benefits in an efficient manner.
By incorporating a range of Sutherland’s Digital Finance services, including Sutherland Prodigy, robotic processes, and complex analytics that deliver Straight-Through Processing (STP), you can achieve better business outcomes.
Centralizing hospital operations by integrating people, assets (clinical & non-clinical), and people (staff & patient) data, and unifying control.
- Improve patient and employee experience
- Reduce OPEX
- Enhance Asset Efficiency & ROI
- Achieve Regulatory Compliance
Enabling multi-site remote operations across the entire retail portfolio, globally by connecting all locations and creating a digital twin of the operations.
- Achieve Operational Efficiency
- Drive growth
- Reduce carbon footprint
- Assure business continuity
Integrating brick-and-mortar and remote working environments globally, to create seamless workspaces of the future.
- Optimize building operations cost
- Improve space utilization
- Gain improved control on operations
- Achieve sustainability goals
Connecting stakeholders, installations and service providers to create a collaborative, safe and environmentally conscious living and working environment.
- Connect & monitor critical infrastructure
- Centralize Security Management
- Manage Utilities Efficiently
- Provide superior citizen experience
Maintenance as a Service
Incorporating predictive analytics and intelligent automation to optimize asset lifecycle management across multiple industries.
- Improve Asset Lifetime Value
- Automate fault detection & diagnostics
- Optimize Maintenance costs
- Digital register and digital twin of asset
Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) as a Service
Uniting disparate systems into one platform to enhance security management and control.
- Integrate unconnected security systems
- Centralize Security Monitoring
- Improve Emergency Response times
- Improve Compliance & Control